Welcome to hashkill home page.
Hashkill is an open-source password recovery tool. Its features are:
- Multi-threaded so that it can benefit from multi-core/multi-CPU systems
- SSE2/AVX/XOP/AES-NI-accelerated algorithms to achieve high speeds on modern x86 CPUs
- Very powerful rule engine plus optimized bruteforce/markov codepaths for fast algos.
- 50 plugins for different types of passwords (ranging from simple hashes like MD5 and SHA1 to WPA, passworded RAR files, MS Office documents and LUKS encrypted partitions)
- Supports session save/restore. Sessions are auto-saved each 3 seconds. Password cracking can resume after the last checkpoint in case the program is stopped/killed/system crashes/power down/etc.
- Multi-hash support
- Very fast GPU support on both Nvidia and AMD. GCN and Kepler architecture supported.
- Multi-GPU support (even AMD+NVidia systems).
- Session save/restore, markov/rule/bruteforce also on GPUs
Current version is 0.3.1. You may download it here.
Check the FAQ and Documentation sections for more information.
Here comes a screenshot:
Next page: FAQ